All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrges a reassessment of some of Romanticism's oppositional tropes, contending that binaries such as self and other, should be understood as alternatives to Lessing's distinction between interior and exterior worlds. This book explores German Romantic writing about visual experience.
- Author BiographyBrad Prager is associate professor of German at the University of Missouri, Columbia.
- Author(s)Brad Prager
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- Series TitleStudies in German Literature, Linguistics, and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume 1
- Place of PublicationColumbia, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCamden House Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.