CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 book studies the concept of parody as a strategy used by sexually marginalized groups.
- Author BiographyDennis Denisoff is Assistant Professor in the Department of English at Ryerson Polytechnic University.
- Author(s)Dennis Denisoff
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 31
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byGillian Beer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.