All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-contained account of the theory of differential geometry, suitable for graduate students.
- Author(s)Katsumi Nomizu,Takeshi Sasaki
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 111
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.