All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.73
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.82Trending at £8.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the premise that changes in family structure require changes in methods of representation, assessment, research, and teaching. This book introduces such a method in the form of a model named the affinograph.
- Author BiographyDr. Jedlicka is licensed marriage and family therapist with a doctorate degree in sociology from the University of Hawaii and a doctorate degree in Marital Therapy from Texas Woman's University. He has participated in a pioneering NSF study on computer applications in academic settings. His research on the counseling and supervision on the Internet appeared in the Journal of Technology in Counseling, and in Professional Issues in Counseling. He also published in The Journal of Marriage and the Family, Family Relations, Family Science Review, and Journal of Social Psychology, among other journals. His research articles on Globalization of Romance, Computer Dating, International Mate Selection, Social Networks, and Couple Counseling Online, have been widely cited in professional and popular publications.
- Author(s)Davor Jedlicka
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.