All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of race-based affirmative action in higher education has given rise to hundreds of books and law review articles, numerous court decisions, and several state initiatives to ban the practice.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Kahlenberg is a senior fellow at The Century Foundation, Washington, USA, and the author of Tough Liberal: Albert Shanker and the Battles Over Schools, Unions, Race, and Democracy (Columbia University Press, 2007) and the editor of America's Untapped Resource: Low-Income Students in Higher Education (The Century Foundation Press, 2004).
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Century Foundation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRichard D. Kahlenberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.