All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book international lawyers address the intellectual challenges concerning African states and peoples contributions to international law.
- Author BiographyJeremy Levitt is Associate Professor of Law & Director Program for Human Rights & Global Justice at Florida International University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJeremy I. Levitt
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.