All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 1987 to 1990, in collaboration with several Danish research institutes, the Tunisian Institute National de Patrimoine carried out an extensive archaeological survey in the valley known as the Segermes basin, in Tunisia. This work contains the results of that work. It reviews the information and looks at the historical conclusions.
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAarhus University Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight897 g
- Width220 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byHabib Ben Hassen,Jesper Carlsen,Laila Ladijmi Sebai,Peter Orsted
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.26
- £25.27Trending at £26.33
- £16.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.16Trending at £14.51
- £11.89Trending at £17.00
- £16.99Trending at £17.19
- £9.93Trending at £13.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.