All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlack women and Hollywood in the pre-Civil Rights era
- Author BiographyCharlene Regester is Associate Professor of African and Afro-American Studies at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. She is co-editor of the Oscar Micheaux Society Newsletter and serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Film and Video.
- Author(s)Charlene B. Regester
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note14 b&w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.