All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The first anthology of African literary criticism * Brings together key texts that are otherwise hard to locate * Covers all genres and critical schools * Provides the intellectual context for understanding African literature * Facilitates the future development of African literary criticism.
- Author BiographyTejumola Olaniyan is Professor in English at the University of Wisconsin. His publications include: Scars of Conquest/Masks of Resistance: The Invention of Cultural Identities in African, African American and Caribbean Drama (1995), Arrest the Music: Fela and His Rebel Art and Politics (2004), and he is coeditor of African Drama and Performance (2004). Ato Quayson is Professor in English and Director of the Centre for Diaspora and Transnationalism Studies, University of Toronto. His previous publications include Strategic Transformation in Nigerian Writing (1997), Postcolonialism: Theory, Practice or Process? (2000), Relocating Postcolonialism (Blackwell, 2002) and Calibrations: Reading for the Social (2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note0
- Weight1508 g
- Width181 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byAto Quayson,Tejumola Olaniyan
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.