All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfrican Realism? explains Africa's international conflicts of the post-colonial era through international relations theory. It looks at the relationship between Africa's domestic and international conflicts, as well as the impact of factors such as domestic legitimacy, trade, and regional economic institutions on African wars.
- Author BiographyErrol A. Henderson is associate professor in the Department of Political Science at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Errol Anthony Henderson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note6 black & white halftones, 9 tables
- Weight599 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.