All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe 21st century will be the century of Africa. This continent was once seen as empty, rural, animist, poor, and forgotten by the world. This book presents the different facets of Africa, which will soon have a billion people, at the midpoint of the rapid population boom that humanity has ever known.
- Author BiographyJean-Michel Severino is a former vice-president of the World Bank and CEO of the Agence Francaise de Developpement. He now runs I&P Management, a private equity impact investment fund dedicated to African small and medium size enterprises. Olivier Ray works at the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs Department for Policy Analysis.
- Author(s)Jean-Michel Severino,Olivier Ray
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width153 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.