Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Italian films of the last two decades of the 20th century which managed to transcend the decline of Italian cinema's prominence within the industry. The author interprets, in detail, a body of work which established an independent profile for the Italian cinema of the 80s and 90s.
- Author BiographyMillicent Marcus is Mariano DiVito Professor of Italian Studies in the Department of Romance Languages and Director of the Center of Italian Studies at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Millicent Marcus
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2002
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note34, 34 black & white halftones
- Weight636 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.