All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleIslam Und Politik
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byInes Michalowski,Marian Burchardt
- Table Of ContentsThe book features theoretical perspectives on the legal, political, and social inclusion of Islam and case studies of Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Author BiographyDr. Marian Burchardt is a researcher at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity in Gottingen. Dr. Ines Michalowski is a researcher at the WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.