All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first analytical study of post-Khomeini Iran to look at crucial policy changes since 1979. Ehteshami argues that Iran is not the threat portrayed by the west, but is capable of emerging as a major world power.
- Author(s)Anoushiravan Ehteshami
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/1995
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.