All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaught betwixt the Asian continent and the hegemonic power of the United States, the Philippines occupies a contested space or borderland between past and present, East and West. Balancing the memory of colonial experience with an emergent nation-making dream, this innovative book asks if a meaningful future can be envisioned.
- Author BiographyE. San Juan, Jr. directs the Philippines Cultural Studies Center, Connecticut, and also serves as co-director of the board of the Philippine Forum, New York City. Among his recent books are Beyond Postcolonial Theory, Racism and Cultural Studies, and Working Through the Contradictions.
- Author(s)E. San Juan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePacific Formations: Global Relations in Asian & Pacific Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.