All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight503 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDale R. Herspring,Stephen K. Wegren
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Part I: Domestic Politics Chapter 1: Political Leadership Chapter 2: Parliament and the Dominant Party Regime Chapter 3: The Regions under Putin and After Chapter 4: The Law in Post-Putin Russia Chapter 5: The Media and Political Developments Part II: The Economy and Society Chapter 6: Russia's Population Perils Chapter 7: The Oligarchs and Economic Development Chapter 8: Crime, Organized Crime, and Corruption Chapter 9: Agriculture in the Late Putin Period and Beyond Part III: Foreign Policy and the Military Chapter 10: Russia's Foreign Policy Chapter 11: Russia and Central Asia's Multivector Foreign Policies Chapter 12: Putin, Medvedev, and the Russian Military Conclusion: Whither Putinism?
- Author BiographyStephen K. Wegren is professor of political science at Southern Methodist University. Dale R. Herspring is professor of political science at Kansas State University.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.