All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFurther investigations of what race and racism mean in America.
- Author BiographyAntonia Darder is professor of educational policy studies and Latino studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Her books include Culture and Power in the Classroom, Latinos and Education, and The Latino Studies Reader. Rodolfo D. Torres is Professor of Urban Planning, Chicano Studies, and Political Science at the University of California, Irvine and co-author of After Race: Racism and Multiculturalism (NYU Press).
- Author(s)Antonia Darder,Rodolfo D. Torres
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Notebibliographical references , index
- Weight272 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.