All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between the Russian Federation and the 14 non-Russian successor states is unequal, with Russia the dominant power. This power imbalance is a hold-over from the Soviet era in which the RSFSR was first among equals . This text covers the successor states.
- Author BiographySUSANNE MICHELE BIRGERSON is an independent researcher who began working and writing on Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union in the decade after the Soviet Union collapsed. Dr. Birgerson's research has been published in various academic journals such as Problems of Post-Communism, Asian Affairs: An American Review, Communist and Post-Communist Studies, and Revue d'Etudes Comparatives Est-Ouest.
- Author(s)Susanne Michele Birgerson
- Date of Publication30/12/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.