All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.02Trending at £50.77
- £34.29Trending at £40.97
- £39.99Trending at £41.74
- £18.09Trending at £19.40
- £20.00Trending at £33.53
- £8.78Trending at £10.08
- £14.96Trending at £16.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes in a new way the causes of the current crash by showing how such events derive from real estate bubbles and their interactions with banks and other lenders.
- Author BiographyMason Gaffney has been a professor of economics at the University of California, Riverside for the past 33 years. He is the author of The Corruption of Economics, an explanation of how land became excluded from neoclassical economic models. He has also written extensively on various aspects of resource economics, urban economics, tax policy, and capital theory.
- Author(s)Mason Gaffney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Reform and Social Justice
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.