All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel B. Wile, author of Couples Therapy and After the Honeymoon, devotes this entire book to an analysis of a single night in the life of one couple.
- Author BiographyDaniel B. Wile, PhD, has a private practice in individual and couple therapy in Oakland, California. A Diplomate in Clinical Psychology of the American Board of Professional Psychology, Dr. Wile has published on psychotherapeutic theory as well as on couple therapy, and has given numerous talks, courses, demonstrations, and workshops on couple therapy.
- Author(s)Daniel B. Wile
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication23/11/1995
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £48.92
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.