All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA CD edition of this classic Christie read by Hugh Fraser, who plays Captain Hastings in the popular TV series. Beautiful packaging and cover designs that as an entire collection stand out not only as treasured audiobooks but as stunning, must have anthologies of Christie's passion with story telling.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight177 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time415
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.44Trending at £5.03
- £11.99Trending at £12.94
- £5.95Trending at £9.03
- £4.36Trending at £4.43
- £2.81Trending at £3.01
- £3.99Trending at £8.02
- £4.59Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.