All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionA team of distinguished academics explore the ideas underlying Amartya Sen's critique of traditional approaches to injustice.
- Author BiographyReiko Gotoh is Full Professor in the Graduate School of Core Ethics and Frontier Sciences at Ritsumeikan University, Japan. Paul Dumouchel is Full Professor in the Graduate School of Core Ethics and Frontier Sciences at Ritsumeikan University, Japan.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 tables
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPaul Dumouchel,Reiko Gotoh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.