All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoth a controversial account of the transgressive turn in critical thought characteristic of the moral turmoil of the Twentieth Century, and a provocative study of maternal transfiguration in the author's own turn from Transgression, Against Transgression poses an urgent question for the current generation of literary critics. .
- Author BiographyAshley Tauchert is currently Head of the English Department in the School of Arts, Languages and Literatures at the University of Exeter. She established the 'Institute for Feminist Theory and Research' with Gillian Howie in 1998, which hosted the international Third Wave Feminism conference at Exeter in 2001. She coordinates the 'Eighteenth-Century Narrative Project' and acts as Associate Editor for Critical Quarterly . She has come to enjoy a relatively quiet, reflective life in Devon.
- Author(s)Ashley Tauchert
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Quarterly Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.08Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.