All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses the book of Daniel as a starting point for a wide-ranging critique of current Western thinking.
- Author BiographyJohn Lennox is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Oxford and Fellow in Mathematics and Philosophy of Science at Green Templeton College. He lectures on Faith and Science for the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics. He has lectured in many universities around the world, including Austria and the former Soviet Union. He is particularly interested in the interface of Science, Philosophy and Theology. Lennox has been part of numerous public debates defending the Christian faith. He debated Richard Dawkins on The God Delusion in the University of Alabama (2007) and on Has Science buried God? in the Oxford Museum of Natural History (2008). He has also debated Christopher Hitchens on the New Atheism (Edinburgh Festival, 2008) and the question of Is God Great? (Samford University, 2010), as well as Peter Singer on the topic of Is there a God? (Melbourne, 2011). John is the author of a number of books on the relations of science, religion and ethics. He and his wife Sally live near Oxford.
- Author(s)John C. Lennox
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Note8pp colour plate section and b/w photos in text
- Weight590 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.