CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that forestry is a more diverse and complex activity than has been generally recognized. It also underlines the political character of the profession.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > L. Anders Sandberg teaches environmental policy and resource management in the Faculty of Environmental Studies at York University in Toronto. He is the editor of Trouble in the Woods (1992) and co-editor of Sustainability - The Challenge (1998). Peter Clancy teaches political science at St. Francis Xavier University. His research interests include business-government relations in Canada, the politics of the Canadian North, and resource management policy.
- Author(s)Anders Sandberg,Peter Clancy
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.