All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBempechat's well--written book takes a fresh look at vital questions about the academic achievement of minority children. Her examination of academically successful children within several different ?at--risk' ethnic groups yields unconventional and original insights about how children are socialized for schooling.
- Author BiographyJANINE BEMPECHAT is an assistant professor in the Department of Human Development and Psychology at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Author(s)Janine Bempechat
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.