All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionEdited and with an introductory chapter by sociologist Elijah Anderson, the essays in Against the Wall describe how young black men have come to be identified publicly with crime and violence.
- Author BiographyElijah Anderson is William K. Lanman, Jr., Professor of Sociology at Yale University and the author or editor of many books, including A Place on the Corner and Code of the Street: Decency, Violence, and the Moral Life of the Inner City. Cornel West is Class of 1943 University Professor of Religion, Center of African American Studies at Princeton University. Among his books is the best-selling Race Matters.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe City in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note14 illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElijah Anderson
- Foreword byCornel West
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.