All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan human rights protect the stateless? Or are they permanently excluded from politics? This title argues that human rights are a sign of our growing powerlessness and political alienation in the face of a sovereign state of exception that has become global.
- Author BiographyJohn Lechte is Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Sociology at Macquarie University. Saul Newman is Reader in Political Theory at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Author(s)John Lechte,Saul Newman
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note4 b&w illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.