Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to convince readers that ageing is not boring, threatening or depressing, but that it has enormous relevance for the young and the old alike.
- Author BiographyVirpi Timonen is Director of the Social Policy and Ageing Research Centre (SPARC) at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. She holds a DPhil from the University of Oxford and has previously been employed at the University of Turku, Finland.
- Author(s)Virpi Timonen
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.