All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA carefully crafted study of ageing in Ireland, one of the countries hardest hit by the Eurozone financial crisis, presenting a critical analysis of ageing and social policy in a country under tight austerity measures.
- Author BiographyKieran Walsh is Senior Research Fellow at Project Lifecourse and Deputy Director of the Irish Centre for Social Gerontology, National University of Ireland Galway. Gemma M. Carney is a lecturer in social policy and ageing at the School of Sociology, Social Policy and Social Work, Queen's University Belfast. Aine Ni Leime is a Marie Curie Fellow, and Research Fellow at Project Lifecourse and the Irish Centre for Social Gerontology, National University of Ireland Galway.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAine Ni Leime,Gemma M. Carney,Kieran Walsh
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.