All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores concepts of quality of life in older age in the theoretical literature and presents the views of a national sample of people aged sixty- five years or older. It offers a broad overview of the quality of life experienced by older people in Britain using a number of wide ranging indicators.
- Author BiographyAnn Bowling is Professor of Health Services Research at University College London. She specialises in quality of life measurement, research on ageing and equity of access to health services, and is author of best selling books on research methods and measurement including Measuring Disease, Measuring Health, and A handbook of Health Research Methods jointly with professor Shah Ebrahim (all published by OpenUP).
- Author(s)Ann Bowling
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.