All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- Author(s)Roger A. McCain
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Computational Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgment. 1. Introduction. 2. Dichotomization Without Steady Growth: Baseline Simulations. 3. Steady Economic Growth: The Cobb-Douglas Case with 'Engineering-School' Human Capital. 4. Simulations of Steady Economic Growth With A Cobb-Douglas Production Function. 5. Growth with Non-Unitary Elasticities of Substitution. 6. Learning-By-Doing and the Puzzles of Economic Growth: Survey and Interpretation. 7. Learning by Doing and Dichotomous Development. 8. Simulations with Regular Neighborhoods. 9. Boolean Trade Networks. 10. Backwash and Spread: Trade Networks in a Space of Agents Who Learn by Doing. 11. Concluding Summary. References. Appendix: Program Code. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.