All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionASQ-3 is one of the most accurate, cost-effective, and parent-friendly way to identify children from birth to 5 years with developmental delays.
- Author BiographyLaWanda Potter, M.S., is a Program Coordinator at the University of Oregon's Early Childhood Coordination and Referral, Evaluation and Services Program (EC CARES) in Eugene, Oregon. Ms. Potter is an administrator for EC CARES, an early intervention/early childhood special education program in Oregon. She received her master's degree in child development and family studies from Purdue University. Ms. Potter has been involved with several research studies on ASQ, including questionnaire revisions, data analysis, and documentation. She has also provided outreach training on ASQ across the United States. Arden Munkres, M.F.A., is a video producer based in Eugene, Oregon. Jane Farrell, M.S., is an Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education Specialist at Early Childhood CARES in Lane County, Oregon. Ms. Farrell was the original ASQ outreach project coordinator for the University of Oregon's Early Intervention Program, providing training and consultation on the systematic use of ASQ in 25 states. She also served as an early intervention specialist in Wiesbaden, Germany, where she provided training on the use of ASQ for military communities living overseas.Ms. Farrell offers direct services to young children, birth to 5 years of age, who are experiencing developmental delays or disabilities. Her roles include evaluator, home visitor, parent/toddler group teacher, and Individualized Family Service Plan coordinator. She continues to provide training on a variety of related topics including ASQ.
- Author(s)Jane Farrell,LaWanda Potter
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Running Time20
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.