All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide is designed for anyone working with children, adolescents and their families. The guide is split into two sections, aggression and bullying, and encompasses definitions on the different forms of bullying. It also offers useful guidance on tackling the behaviour.
- Author BiographyThe series editor, Martin Herbert, is Honorary Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the Royal and Devon Exeter Health Care Trust and Emeritus Professor at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Eilis Hennessey,Suzanne Guerin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleParent, Adolescent & Child Training Skills S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Note0
- Weight148 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.