Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.07
- £41.00Trending at £49.82
- £8.19Trending at £11.94
- £22.99Trending at £25.42
- £20.64Trending at £21.87
- £17.46Trending at £19.73
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the places data can be stored is a relational database. Relational databases store data in a table of rows and columns, and are used in traditional business applications such as banking transactions and inventory control.
- Author BiographySCOTT AMBLER is president and a senior consultant of Ronin International (www.ronin-intl.com), a software services consulting firm that specializes in software process mentoring and object/component-based software architecture and development. He is a contributing editor for Software Development magazine and a columnist for Computing Canada. His personal Web site is www.ambysoft.com.
- Author(s)Scott W. Ambler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date20/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.