All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly illustrated guide to the Battle of Agincourt and Henry V's 1415 campaign. Allows the visitor to explore the Agincourt battlefield and the route of the English army across northern France. Featuring itineraries for drivers, cyclists and walkers.
- Author BiographyPeter Hoskins is a former RAF pilot who writes, lectures and gives battlefield tours related to the Hundred Years War. He contributed to the recent BBC4 TV series on the Hundred Years War and is a member of the International Guild of Battlefield Guides. His recent book In the Steps of the Black Prince: The Road to Poitiers, 1355-1356 was highly praised. Anne Curry is former president of the Historical Association, former vice-president of the Royal Historical Society and Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Professor of Medieval History at the University of Southampton. She has published extensively in French and English and is one of the leading authorities on the Agincourt campaign. Among her many publications are The Battle of Agincourt and Agincourt, A New History.
- Author(s)Peter Hoskins,Prof. Anne Curry
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note100 integrated colour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.