All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes up the complicated question of writing faculty development and the training necessary to address shifting definitions of literate acts. This book focuses on issues of aging, addressing both attitudes toward aging literacies and the role that age plays in the acquisition of new literacy practices.
- Author(s)Angela Crow
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNew Directions in Computers and Composition
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Edited byCynthia Selfe,Gail Hawisher
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.74
- £6.77Trending at £8.22
- £3.22Trending at £5.48
- £27.74Trending at £29.28
- £5.99Trending at £6.32
- £22.58Trending at £28.58
- £20.55Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.