All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the extent to which Western theories about adult development and aging apply to the developing world, and identifies areas where such theories and perspectives require modifications before they would be appropriately applied to the study of developing societies.
- Author BiographyFRANK E. EYETSEMITAN is Professor of Psychology, McKendree College, Illinois. JAMES GIRE is Associate Professor of Psychology and Lieutenant Colonel at the Virginia Military Institute, Lexington.
- Author(s)Frank E. Eyetsemitan,James T. Gire
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.