Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.98
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionAGING WITH GRACE reveals the cutting-edge research that has transformed scientists' understanding of healthy aging and shows what everyone can do to help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Author BiographyDavid Snowdon received his Ph.D. from the University of Minnesota and he began the Nun Study there in 1986. The study is now based at the University of Kentucky, where Snowdon is a professor of neurology . He has presented his findings in leading medical journals such as The Journal of the American Medical Association and The Journal of Gerontology.
- Author(s)David Snowdon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Note(1 X8PP B/W PLATE SECTION), Index
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.