All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on Russia examines historical reforms and interventions affecting agriculture and assesses their impact on the rural economy.
- Author BiographyDr Carol S. Leonard is a Fellow of St Antony's College, Oxford, and University Lecturer, University of Oxford. She is the author of Reform and Regicide: The Reign of Peter III (1993) and numerous scholarly articles. She is also the editor of Microeconomic Change in Central and Eastern Europe (2002) and the co-editor of Agrarian Organization during Industrialization: Europe, Russia and America in the Nineteenth Century (1989) (with George Grantham). She has also served as the US Treasury economic and budget advisor for agriculture to the Russian Ministry of Finance and as a consultant for the Harvard Institute for International Development Macroeconomic Unit in Kyiv, Ukraine, and the National Bank of Kazakhstan. She has taught public sector economics at the St Petersburg School of Management and the economics of science and technology for the graduate program in management and innovation at the Eurasian National University in Astana.
- Author(s)Carol S. Leonard
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 8 maps 37 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.