All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of various important aspects of Tamazight Berber syntax within the generative tradition. The author looks at three seemingly disparate ranges of syntactic phenomena, namely Subject-verb agreement, Clitic-doubling, and Negative Concord.
- Author BiographyHamid Ouali is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA.
- Author(s)Hamid Ouali
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Theoretical Linguistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.