All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of agreements which combines the use of philosophical analysis and legal theory.
- Author BiographyOliver Black is Visiting Professor of Philosophy and Law at King's College London. He is also a practising solicitor, working as Counsel at Linklaters LLP, where he is head of the UK procurement law practice. He has taught at Cambridge and been a fellow at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of Conceptual Foundations of Antitrust (Cambridge University Press, 2005) and has published articles on a variety of topics in philosophy and law.
- Author(s)Oliver Black
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.