All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a range of case studies illustrating various agri-food commodity chains and networks around the world and discusses how these link globally.
- Author BiographyDr Christina Stringer is a lecturer in the Department of International Business, University of Auckland, and Richard Le Heron is a Professor in the School of Geography, Geology and Environmental Science, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Richard Le Heron
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Dynamics of Economic Space
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight624 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChristina Stringer
- Series Edited byProf Dr. Christine Tamasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.