All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionBiotechnology offers great potential for sustainable agricultural growth in developing countries, yet there are many institutional constraints that inhibit the poor's access to such innovations. This text explores these constraints across developing nations in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- Author BiographyMatin Qaim is a Research Fellow at the Center for Development Research (ZEF), University of Bonn, Germany. Anatole F. Krattiger is Executive Director of the International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications (ISAAA). Joachim von Braun is Director of ZEF.
- Author(s)Anatole F. Krattiger,Joachim Von Braun,Matin Qaim
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight807 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.