All listings for this product
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £9.95Trending at £15.14
- £14.95Trending at £15.18
- £7.07Trending at £13.82
- £7.99Trending at £8.20
- £4.94Trending at £6.04
- £6.77Trending at £7.99
- £3.72Trending at £5.60
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Coglan had always found words extraneous to his insular mind. However, when he meets Anna, a Dutch schoolgirl on holiday, he suddenly becomes aware of his inadequacy. Desperate to communicate he writes her a poem and when they each return home, an ardent correspondence quickly develops with Anna writing of her home life.
- Author BiographyBorn in Belfast in 1962, Keith Reilly left to travel the world at 18, exploring Europe, India and South East Asia and meeting Dutch wife, Maryke, en route. Today they live in Dorset and have two grown up children. Keith focused on his career and became managing director of an international electronics firm. However, his creative side could not be ignored. Over the years he has published a number of artworks of Belfast and other cities, but more recently has turned to words for creative expression, from which emerged his debut novel, Ahoy for Joy.
- Author(s)Keith Reilly
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/11/2016
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.