All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.65Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionForeign aid can be made much more effective by shifting emphasis from poverty alleviation to leadership cultivation and cultural transformation.
- Author BiographyMark Moyar is the author of numerous books and articles on national security and capacity building, including Triumph Forsaken: The Vietnam War, 1954-1965 and A Question of Command: Counterinsurgency from the Civil War to Iraq. He has been a professor at the US Marine Corps University, where he held the Kim T. Adamson Chair of Insurgency and Terrorism, and, most recently, at the Joint Special Operations University. A frequent visitor to foreign conflict zones, he has served as a consultant to the senior leadership of several US military commands.
- Author(s)Mark Moyar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.