All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it about air travel that brings out the craziest, rudest and most ridiculous side of human nature? This book reveals what really goes on behind the scenes and down the aisles of aeroplanes everywhere.
- Author BiographyElliot Hester worked in advertising after graduating from New Mexico University. The glamorous appeal of modelling lured him away, but he found himself working as a baggage handler at Chicago airport to make ends meet. During the coldest winter on record Elliot asked himself why he was working outside on the runway rather than inside a nice warm plane, and a fourteen-year career of crazy adventures in the air began.
- Author(s)Elliott Hester
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight181 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.