All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated and detailed identification guide covering over 427 species, ranging from common residents to scarce passage migrants. Arranged by order and family, and colour coded tabs.
- Author(s)Brenda Walpole
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/1987
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleFun with Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight146 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kuo Kang Chen,Peter Bull
- Reading Age7-10
- Interest Age6-10
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.70Trending at £7.69
- £3.61Trending at £5.98
- £4.65Trending at £4.95
- £7.73Trending at £8.80
- £19.99Trending at £20.77
- £5.54Trending at £6.92
- £17.99Trending at £28.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.