All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAirplanes shows how the solutions to these riddles have helped spur dramatic changes in the world's social and cultural life.
- Author BiographyJeremy R. Kinney is curator in the Aeronautics Division at the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution. He has served as the Centennial of Flight lecturer at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Jeremy Kinney
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note31, 27 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.