All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.70
- £8.68Trending at £10.55
- £14.08Trending at £16.44
- £22.31Trending at £23.97
- £11.00Trending at £13.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.45
- £31.74Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual covers everything the trainee requires for mastering open airway surgical procedures on a live animal and extrapolating these techniques to human patients. It is extensively detailed for the beginner or for the experienced surgeon perfecting his or her technique, and can be used by the individual working at his or her own pace.
- Author BiographyEvan J. Propst, MD, MSc, FRCSC, is an otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, and an assistant professor and clinician investigator at the University of Toronto. Yamilet Tirado, MD, FACS, is an otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon at Miami Children's Hospital in Florida. Faisal Issam Abdulkader, BM, MSc, FRCS, is an otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon at Hamad Medical Corporation in Qatar and an assistant professor of clinical otolaryngology at Weill Cornell Medical College-Qatar. Marvin Estrada, VT, is a veterinary technician and the surgical coordinator in Lab Animal Services at the Research Institute at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. Paolo Campisi, MSc, MD, FRCSC, FAAP, is an associate professor of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery practicing at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. Vito Forte, MD, FRCSC, is a professor in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Note4/C
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byEvan J. Propst,Faisal I. Abdulkader,Yamilet Tirado
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.